Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Brandi Glanville: I'll Make Peace With LeAnn Rimes When ...


Reality star and author Brandi Glanville hasn't given up hope that she, ex-husband Eddie Cibrian and his new wife LeAnn Rimes may all live in peace one day.
In fact, she says she's ready to move on with her life ... seriously.
  • Brandi G Pic
  • Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes
"I'm ready to put it behind me," the outspoken Drinking & Tweeting author said. "This is my final chapter. This is me closing to door on our public fight."
"I want it out of the media. I'll deal with it as best I can with them."
Say what now?

The 40-year-old conceded, "We don't have the best communication or relationship now but, I'm hoping we can change that." What might do the trick?
"I don't think we'll be friends, but I hope we can coexist peacefully," she said of LeAnn Rimes, who Cibrian first cheated on her with back in 2009.
see more after the cut
"Once she has a child of her own, I think that she will understand boundaries and what's respectful to do and how to handle things a little better."
One of Brandi Glanville's frequent complaints is the country singer referring to her sons as "my boys" and being all like nah-nah-nah-nah-nah, I got your family.
Sharing custody of Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, is hard, she admits.
"They're my children. I know what's going on only 50 percent of the time that they're with them," she explained. "My children are my life. They come first."
Despite their differences and his past, Glanville says she really believes Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes have the children's best interests at heart.
"I don't want anything bad to happen to him because he's the father of my children. I want him to work and flourish … I want him to stay with LeAnn forever."
The model adds, "I don't want my kids to go through another divorce or breakup and I want to make sure she's stable and happy."


No comments:

Archives